Wants to obtain divorce without filing a divorce petition in court

I dont have an income nor i have that much of fund to hire a lawyer for my divorce matter plus i was forced to marry but m a student and my husband raped me for a year and tried making me detach from my studies and higher education i eventually left him after less than a year of marriage and now i dont want to case any file which will hamper my studies or future but just want a divorce done so that he can never possess over me.

You must not worry, what is important here is the remedy, but in marriage rape is not possible, but there are other ways in which this can be handled and ways can be brought for your remedy. Divorce is a solution here.

no. it is not possible to obtain a divorce without filing a case. but if you can move ahead with a case then it be said that a decree of divorce can be obtained as fast as possible. i would rather request you to file a case and move the matter in order to save the humanity from these kind of persons.

If you dont have fund to hire lawyer you can opt for free legal aid service at your local court. But you cannot get divorce without filling divorce petition, and if u were forced to marry you can file case for declaration of marriage void.