Want to get separated from my husband within a year of marriage

My marriage date is 17 june 2017. and i want divorce from my husband. Is it possible to file divorce before 1 year of marriage and what is the best option for me for hassle free divorce?

Answers (3)

No you can't get divorce before one year...best you fille mutual divorce court having jurisdiction ... best thing tell you try to adjust your all problem will be sought out from your life best of luck. .......

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

There are lots of fake, false and very few true reasons mentioned under Section 13 of Hindu Marriage and Divorce Act. But one suggestion for you is that first enter into an Agreement with the man for whom you are leaving ur husband bechara

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

You can take but for that you have to assign a valid , just and proper reason. Remember court will not grant divorce in first instance. Contact a good lawyer, place the circumstances and facts under which you want divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am a Muslim girl married on January 22nd 2017 , forcefully with 10years elder person than me by my father.now I started hating my life and not able …

Read More

14 Years After my 1st wife's Death in 1997 - I married a Singaporean Citizen in Singapore on Feb. 8th 2012. After some time I took my daughter fro…

Read More

I want separate with my husband. In my five years married life my husband never understand my feelings....He always try to ignore me......And after so…

Read More

Hi, m Muslim n I got married on 22nd may 2017. After a month my wife went off to her parents for function. During ph call she admitted various times t…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue