Want to get separated from my husband within a year of marriage

My marriage date is 17 june 2017. and i want divorce from my husband. Is it possible to file divorce before 1 year of marriage and what is the best option for me for hassle free divorce?

No you can't get divorce before one year...best you fille mutual divorce court having jurisdiction ... best thing tell you try to adjust your all problem will be sought out from your life best of luck. .......

There are lots of fake, false and very few true reasons mentioned under Section 13 of Hindu Marriage and Divorce Act. But one suggestion for you is that first enter into an Agreement with the man for whom you are leaving ur husband bechara

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

You can take but for that you have to assign a valid , just and proper reason. Remember court will not grant divorce in first instance. Contact a good lawyer, place the circumstances and facts under which you want divorce.