Validity of marriage while stay petition is pending

Sir, I filed divorce petition in family court and got decree of contested divorce. Now, my wife filed appeal in high court. Also she filed stay petition in high court which is in pending status. So, please tell me whether can I marry again if stay petition is pending . Thank you.

Hi.
if you have received notice and there is a order by the high court granting stay of lower court order, then you cannot marry during the pendency of appeal. so the onus is on your wife who went on appeal to obtain a stay in high court against the order of lower court.

It is clear indication of harassment . If you received any notice then you have to wait. Else you are not aware and you can take your own decision. It takes some years to post your case in High Court.