Time period of getting divorce

filed a contested divorce against my husband on family court Hindu marriage act of cruelty 2years passed away I couldn't make this a mutual divorce I want to know how long I need to wait to get divorce.

There is no time frame to decide a case oneway or the other. It depends upon the judge and as well with regard to the back log of cases. However if the opposite party drags your case with a wanton motive the only remedy is to approach the Hon'ble High Court by way of CRP and to get direction for a speedy disposal.

for defense upon the gravity of case,defense upon the feasibility of the court and cooperation of the petitioner with court to get the judgement earlier. in appropriate documents available get the judgement had within six months to year

Dear Madam , Delay may happened due to non appearance of courts, Huge cases in family courts this may be the reason, apart from this we have to intiate some other legal action for speedy closure, That will be discussed in person.

If the husband agreed for mutual only it could be end. Proof and other procedures have to be carried out. The trail court had to complete the process. The High Court shall have the right to pass orders.