Time duration between filing and 1st motion in mutual divorce

If I file a mutual divorce case how soon the 1st motion date can be.

As per your query

After filing of Mutual consent Divorce there will be conselling date will be given as per court convenience.

Most probably conselling should be completed within 6 months of filing of divorce..

Regards

After filing of your Mutual Consent Divorce Petition it will be checked by department and if any objections are there you will have to remove those objections first, then your Petitition will be sent to one of the Courts.
Since first date of case in Court the duration of first motion is of Six Months.

If you have filed the case then you can get the date within one week for councilling and if the councilling is done then the case is suppose to be kept for final order not more than six months
Thank you
Regards
Ajay thakur