Son-in-law and daughter not getting along. What are daughter's right?

My daughter has been married for 5 years now. THe thinking of the son-in-law and daughter doesn't match. In simple words my daughter and son-in-law are not getting along. What are rights does my daughter have and what all legal actions can she take against her husband?

If your daughter and son - in - law can part ways mutually  by way of a mutual consent petition. that would be the ideal situation but if thats not the case then it will have to be a contested divorce. There are of course other Civil and Criminal options available under the Law for the protection of your Daughters Rights which include but are not limited to rights to property under certain conditions depending on the specific facts and circumstances of your case. 

Your daughter have many rights,she can file the divorce case with maintenance from her husband ,if she wants can file criminal complaints and various sections .first ask your daughter what she wants then take action .

She can apply for grant of divorce or can reside seperately and can demand maintenance and compensation or can apply for judicial seperation

Your daughter has a right to claim maintenence or full and final settlement by way of mutual consent divorce.