Roman catholic wants to divorce wife without her consent

I would like to get a divorce soon without my wife's consent. Our marriage was 2 months back and I am a Roman Catholic. Please advise if this is possible or how long should I wait to dissolve the marriage.

Sir,

Minimum period is 2 years to dissolve your marriage, but one option of reduction of minimum period, without your wife's consent means you have initiate divorce proceedings in an appropriate court of Law.

After completion of one year of desertion or one year from the date of marriage only you can file divorce petition by mutual consent or you can alone file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty etc....

Hi.
Without your wife consent you can't get divorce.
If your wife know this matter whole gang will impairment