Response to MCA Application at Bombay HC

Hello - With regards to an MCA application filed by my wife at Bombay HC to transfer my divorce case from Nashik to Mumbai. I wanted to know (a) What all technical requirements like Affidavit are required in my say, (b) Can I add prayers as a Respondent in my say?, (c) Do I need to attach the SC Judgements that I am referring to in my say? Thank you!

Answers (3)

342 votes

You can file your reply to the transfer petition opposing the same supported by your affidavit. You can tender your citations/authorities /judgements at the time of arguments or can file the same with your written arguments. What prayers you want to make? You can file a separate application for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

202 votes

you can only put your say against her petition. and try to give valid reason for not to get transfer the same petition. do you have any kid? what reason your wife has give for transfer of the petition.

Best Regards,
Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
318 votes

Please file your say along with the affidavit and also ask you prayers in the same. Do not attach the judgments completely but if possible cite them.
Also if possible in the ws mention why the mca should not be allowd

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles