Response to MCA Application at Bombay HC

Hello - With regards to an MCA application filed by my wife at Bombay HC to transfer my divorce case from Nashik to Mumbai. I wanted to know (a) What all technical requirements like Affidavit are required in my say, (b) Can I add prayers as a Respondent in my say?, (c) Do I need to attach the SC Judgements that I am referring to in my say? Thank you!

You can file your reply to the transfer petition opposing the same supported by your affidavit. You can tender your citations/authorities /judgements at the time of arguments or can file the same with your written arguments. What prayers you want to make? You can file a separate application for the same.

hi,
you can only put your say against her petition. and try to give valid reason for not to get transfer the same petition. do you have any kid? what reason your wife has give for transfer of the petition.

Best Regards,
Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

Please file your say along with the affidavit and also ask you prayers in the same. Do not attach the judgments completely but if possible cite them.
Also if possible in the ws mention why the mca should not be allowd