×

Remedy as husband wants divorce but wife not ready to give divorce

My very close relative is married from last 10/11 years and having one 6/7 years old son and one 1 year. He want a devorce due to some emotional and physical reason and he is in another relationship and his wife and her family knows it but they are not ready to give devorce. Now what to do plz help....

If the husband is physically and emotionally involved with someone else then how he has 1 year child. He is enjoying both the fruits, one is full of forgiveness (Wife) and the other is full of foolishness (concubine).
For divorce there has to be reason and ground, which is not there in this case.

he must file a contested divorce case. but if his wife discloses the fact that the husband is in a relationship then the reputation of the husband might get harmed. thus it is recommended to you to take an proper advice with full information and then move forward.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

In booth husband and wife agreed for divorce then file a joint petition for divorce by mutual consent otherwise file a contested divorce petition before the court. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.