Regarding false Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse case

Hello Sir/Madam, My self XYZ, I am living in Vadodara in a joint family. My wife belongs to Aligarh, UP. I got married in 2014. Before 5-6 months due to some minor dispute with my mother for no big reason, she called the police and blame me and my family for domestic violence. Due to this kind of mental harassment, I have filled the divorce case in the Vadodara family court. In courter for this, my wife filed the false case with 498A, 323/504/506/427/354/307 IPC & 3/4 Dowry case against me and my family. So against this FIR, I have filed the petition to the Allahabad high court for quashing the FIR. I got the high court judgmen in which the court transfer the case to the Mediation Center. My question is, in this judgment court informed us to make a draft of 90k in my wife's favor and 10k in favor of the Mediation Center. I don't understand why I need to pay 90k because of the false FIR against me? My monthly salary is 15k only. So on which basis court order of 90k?

Answers (3)

122 votes

Hello Good evening i'm Advocate Vivek Mishra well according to your case if FIR has been has lodged and you got order from court to pay 90 k for mediation in court to mediation center you have to ask your lawyer for further more details kindly contact me . thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

291 votes

dear client as per your query the allegations made are serious and has to be seen whether they are made out from the version of the FIR or during the investigation your counsel must-have discuss earlier about it if there are chances that you both can reunite or for separation then this mediation at high court is a good platform here the mediators are trained and will help you out for further assistance please contact us for paid consultation with your relevant documents.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
132 votes

so when you have to my love that you have to case of diverse whenever you find location of divers in the cone the court then what happens is that the wife will always file a case of domestic violence in the court against you then the issue will go to mediation.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles