Recall arrest warrant under maintenance case

Arrest warrant has been issued against my husband to pay maintenance, he has requested to recall the arrest warrant. Please let me know what will i have to do next. He is only ready to pay 1%

Answers (1)

242 votes

bring him to the court and order it for the divorce you have given and Wat is the reason behind the divorce there's are the section for divorce weather your not coming to court u can get legal relief and u don't have any questions you have given and Wat is the reason behind

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles