query about issues about second marriage with already married man

myself 30 yrs old nd 5 years i loved a guy mutually nd before 1 yrs my lover got marry vit someother guy due to some raeson but now i have to marry becoz i got pregnent vit him but that guy first wife s not ok to give daivorce to him what i can do now

Answers (3)

247 votes

File a complaint under domestic violence act against him or police complaint against ur boy and girl who got married to police and they takee action against both and later come for compromise with condition to marry

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

275 votes

If your lover has loved you and made you pregnant then is he out of his senses to get married to another women to spoil her life. Why did you allowed him to marry when you are in love with him and in relation its really a peak of foolishness. Of course the other girl may not want to give divorce because she is a legally weeded wife and your boyfriend has spoiled yours and her life also and may find some one else also in future as he is not serious towards commitment and relation. Now if his wife doesn't give divorce means you will be known as his concubine and your child is known as illegitimate child under law.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
156 votes

With out divorcing the first wife he cannot marry you legally, if both (you and he) are Muslims then its possible to have more than one wife at a time, otherwise its not legal to have two wifes . That the with out obtaining a decree of divorce from court it is illegal to have second marriage done.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles