Property rigths in divorce case

Hindu marriage of 9 year.7 years old kid. Want to go for mutual Divorce. My husband brought a house 3 years ago without my knowledge . No one lived in the house so far. Do I have right to stay in the house with my son?

thanks for writing to us kindly send us detailed information so we can advise you on same. you and your son can claim for maintenance application under CRPC 125 and you can apply for mutual divorce too
thanks

Santosh Suryarao

Yes.You can file mutual consent divorce petition which will be disposed off in six months.
You can claim the property/portion of property as a one time settlement for alimony and if he agrees for that then it can be made part of consent terms in mutual consent divorce petition.
Right of residence is your basic right you can avail it from court .