Procedure to take divorce from wife for torturing

Hi I m Hindu religion and already married and my first wife is going on giving me tortures and pressure and I never been happy with her not even once I wanna give divorce to her can you please tell me what way can be done

Answers (2)

299 votes

Hello sir you can file divorce on certain grounds of cruelty committed by your wife against you on Hindu marriage act and it can be resolve through mode of court by legally and the proper evidenc can produced to court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

68 votes

Divorce can be granted based on various reasons, therefore, your facts and circumstances should fit within the reasons as stipulated by the law. When you say first wife, then are you remarried? More information is required to answer your query.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles