Procedure to take divorce from wife for torturing

Hi I m Hindu religion and already married and my first wife is going on giving me tortures and pressure and I never been happy with her not even once I wanna give divorce to her can you please tell me what way can be done

How many wives you are having? Under Hindu law you can have only one wife. There cannot be any another wife till her life time or she is divorced. Having said that you can talk to your wife and sort out the issues. Court should be your last resort for availing remedy.

Hello sir you can file divorce on certain grounds of cruelty committed by your wife against you on Hindu marriage act and it can be resolve through mode of court by legally and the proper evidenc can produced to court

Divorce can be granted based on various reasons, therefore, your facts and circumstances should fit within the reasons as stipulated by the law. When you say first wife, then are you remarried? More information is required to answer your query.