Procedure to get exparte divorce from the court

I want to get exparte divorce I live overseas. I don’t know where my wife lives now. My parents have expelled me from their property and everything. Can I get the divorce quickly? Thanks

See, Exparte divorce can be granted only when the other party is deliberately avoiding the service of court notice. If the court satisfied that she does not want to litigate then only the court can pass an order otherwise not.

You will have to come to india and file a divorce petition due to dessertion. Divorce proceedings do tend take a little time. Your matter seems to have a few issues which can be sorted out only after discussion. No one can commit on a time frame of the resolution of the dispute.

Yes you can on ground of cruelty, desertion and withdrawal from society. No need for your wife to come . You can also file for share in property if you want as you have a right. Kindly get in touch with a good lawyer