Procedure to file for mutual divorce in christian community.

I just need to know about divorce..and what are procedure of divorce..duration needed to complete..and fee details..I also want to know the mutual divorce can file with out knowledge of wife.what are the details to be submit ..an d I belong to Christian community

Procedure is that. Both husband and wife together file a petition in the family court it can be in either parties residence or place of marriage etc. You must wait for 6 months after it is filed to get diorce. There will be counselling for both.

For filing jointly petition for divorce .both party should be file affidavits that marriage is irretreviably broken.after filing petition both party have to wait for another six month for next posting.after Cort allow the petition...

Mutual divorce is the process of both husband and wife give the joint petition for getting divorce. It will take the time of six months. Mutual divorce petition cannot be filed by either the husband or the wife separately.Marriage certificate is needed.