Procedure to file for divorce in marriage done by Arya samaj mandir

Actually i married a girl in arya smj mandir and took her away to my home at once then after 25 days her parents came to. My home and the took her away i have tried to call her and family as well many times but they blocked all the number and after sometime she denied to live with me three months passed she never called me again even not tried to call me. Now i m listening many affairs of her with another guy so what is the process of divorce in this case? I m too much frustrated.

You can file a divorce petition under HMA, provided you should have concrete proof of if all her existing affairs with other as well as ur marriage document. Better you ckntaract a matrimonial lawyer.

First provide the facts in detail. You have not mentioned the date of marriage. If the marriage is marriage happened for more than one year, then you can file divorce case before the competent court. If there is mutual consent , then you will get divorce in two or three hearing.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You can file case for divorce on the ground of desertion in Family court. It is time taking process
There are chances that there could be mutual settlement if girl agrees to it. It will take 6month to finally get the divorce if it’s mutual.