Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to file for divorce in marriage done by Arya samaj mandir

Actually i married a girl in arya smj mandir and took her away to my home at once then after 25 days her parents came to. My home and the took her away i have tried to call her and family as well many times but they blocked all the number and after sometime she denied to live with me three months passed she never called me again even not tried to call me. Now i m listening many affairs of her with another guy so what is the process of divorce in this case? I m too much frustrated.

Answers (3)

You can file a divorce petition under HMA, provided you should have concrete proof of if all her existing affairs with other as well as ur marriage document. Better you ckntaract a matrimonial lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First provide the facts in detail. You have not mentioned the date of marriage. If the marriage is marriage happened for more than one year, then you can file divorce case before the competent court. If there is mutual consent , then you will get divorce in two or three hearing.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

You can file case for divorce on the ground of desertion in Family court. It is time taking process
There are chances that there could be mutual settlement if girl agrees to it. It will take 6month to finally get the divorce if it’s mutual.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi, My husband was married to a girl in 2013 according to bengoli rituals and they both were bengoli. After 2-3 days of living together he found her a…

Read More

my husband and i were married in aryasamaj temple without informing family it ws done last yr in December 31st now he wants to marry someone else with…

Read More

Hello, I am hindu boy i want to know my brother got married in 2005 and got divorced in 2007 but they both remarried again in arya samaj mandir in 201…

Read More

Can I be forced to get Divorced by my husband? I got married in an Arya Samaj Mandir last year and my parents took me back home when they came to know…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue