One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Safder Imam Md

Advocate Safder Imam Md

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoOhkla, Delhi
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Safder Imam Md has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Safder provides services in various field of civil laws, muslim laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Safder enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1998. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1187/1998

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Hamid Husain Siddiqu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Safder Imam Md aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Safder Imam Md

Q: Procedure to file for divorce in marriage done by Arya samaj mandir

Actually i married a girl in arya smj mandir and took her away to my home at once then after 25 days her parents came to. My home and the took her away i have tried to call her and family as well many times but they blocked all the number and after sometime she denied to live with me three months passed she never called me again even not tried to call me. Now i m listening many affairs of her with another guy so what is the process of divorce in this case? I m too much frustrated.

Advocate Safder Imam Md answered
First provide the facts in detail. You have not mentioned the date of marriage. If the marriage is marriage happened for more than one year, then you can file divorce case before the competent court. If there is mutual consent , then you will get divorce in two or three hearing.

Q: Husband planning for second marriage with no divorce is it legal

We have completed 6months of marriage but due to mental and sexual harassment of my husband i came back home after 4months and its been 2months now we are living separately...also my husband is planning fr second marriage with no divorce... Is it legal? Wht should i do according to law?

Advocate Safder Imam Md answered
No he can't marry without giving divorce, if you are Hindu and you have an objection. I you have an objection the second marriage will be void. Divorce can be filed after one year from marriage. Give me complete details.

Q: want to get divorce to already married person

 I was married to a lady but now came to know that she is already married and did not get her divorce till now we have not been staying together for more than 6 years but she is not giving me divorce

Advocate Safder Imam Md answered
You can give her divorce by filing divorce petition. You have sufficient ground to get divorce from the competent court . You must have evidence that your wife is already married and didn't get divorce prior marriage with you.

Q: IT company -Service agreement. What to do ?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am ex employee of IT Company. I worked in IT Company for year exactly(15 Feb 2016-15 Feb 2017 ).At the time of resignation I had to pay Rs 50000 as per the service agreement as I didnt complete 2 years in IT Company .Service agreement was for 2 years. Now IT Company has changed the service agreement policy.New policy is with effect from April 1, 2017, IT Company has reduced the Trainee Service Agreement from 24 months to 12 months. This will be applicable to all employees who have joined IT Company as Trainees on or after April 1, 2015 and who are actively covered by the Service Agreement and were released on or after April 1, 2017. Do I legally can claim the 50,000 back.I had to pay the money that time because they wont give my experience certificate if I didnt pay the money.

Advocate Safder Imam Md answered
As per the facts, you are not eligible to get Rs. 50000/- back. The new rules is applicable from first April, 2015 , therefore those employee who joined the service on or after first April, will get the benefit, not you.

Q: How to get divorce from wife not willing to stay with me

meri shaadi ko shaadi 11 mahine hue hai but my wife not live with me.How to get divorce

Advocate Safder Imam Md answered
You have to file divorce case before the competent court .if your wife agreed to divorce by mutual, then it will save time I. E: six months otherwise divorce case may take a year after going through all the proceeds from filing to final argument.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Safder Imam Md

Can Advocate Safder Imam Md represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Safder Imam Md can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Safder Imam Md?

When you meet with Advocate Safder Imam Md for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Safder Imam Md?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Safder Imam Md, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Safder Imam Md?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Safder Imam Md, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Safder Imam Md?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Safder Imam Md regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Safder Imam Md?

The cost of hiring Advocate Safder Imam Md can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.