Procedure to file for divorce & child custody along with maintenance

I am housewife. My husband have many extra marital affairs. He works in army. I want divorce and child custody. bt i didnt have job. What should i do.

Answers (3)

Thanks for writing to us we are mumbai based legal firm
We like to know more details abt your case matter
What are the reasons for taking divorce as per CRPC u can claim for maintance and with that army act will also help u in said matter


Santosh Suryarao

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file case for divorce case. You can use grounds of adultery and cruelty. You can also asked for custody of child. Simultaneously you can file for maintenance. You are entitled to get maintenance. If the Hon'ble Court gives you child's custody then also your child is entitled for maintenance. For any further clarification and detailed advice kindly book a consultancy call.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

I am housewife. My husband have many extra marital affairs. He works in army. I want divorce and child custody. bt i didnt have job. What should i do.? i have neen through your query i think you shuld file dv and divorce

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I have filed Restitution. My husband on the counselling day said he is not working which is a lie. How they will pass the 125 crpc maintenance act? Wi…

Read More

My brother is Hindu 7 year ago his wife put false 498 dowry case which she lost . with mental frustrations my brother filled divorce case . He was sof…

Read More

Hello Sir/Madam, My frnd was initially not ready for the divorce but her husband compels her n after bearing severe mental torture she decided to move…

Read More

I have filed a Domestic Violence against my husband. I can't prove his exact salary in the court. Please advise me how to get his income certificate o…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue