Procedure to file for divorce & child custody along with maintenance

I am housewife. My husband have many extra marital affairs. He works in army. I want divorce and child custody. bt i didnt have job. What should i do.

Thanks for writing to us we are mumbai based legal firm
We like to know more details abt your case matter
What are the reasons for taking divorce as per CRPC u can claim for maintance and with that army act will also help u in said matter

Thanks

Santosh Suryarao

You can file case for divorce case. You can use grounds of adultery and cruelty. You can also asked for custody of child. Simultaneously you can file for maintenance. You are entitled to get maintenance. If the Hon'ble Court gives you child's custody then also your child is entitled for maintenance. For any further clarification and detailed advice kindly book a consultancy call.

I am housewife. My husband have many extra marital affairs. He works in army. I want divorce and child custody. bt i didnt have job. What should i do.? i have neen through your query i think you shuld file dv and divorce