Procedure to file for divorce as husband harassed & verbally abused

I got married before four months..before marriage I asked my husband I need time to accept you and to involve in family life,he too agreed..but after marriage he behaved too rudely..he torn my clothes and had alcohol and talked rubbish words..and he harrased me when am asleep.and his rubbish words (who you need to sex..and blackmailed shall I force u and left to office with the door open when I feel sick..and asked me to serve drinks alcohol n side dish and rubbish words Like to whom already you sexed ...) a person before marriage given me time but after marriage he behaved like animal.this kind of torture made me to attempt suicide and to left to orphanage...i am with my parents now..i no need Like this man..please Help me to get divorce..the court will support me or not???

s court is support u... but court thinking this type guys or recoverable so giving a time for live and given a counseling ... but u are strongly Objection means court ready to give a divorce from that guy...

Hello. Good evening. When are you marriage
You got a evidence?
you have married registration? Or not
Love marriage or arranged marriage? Which place are you marriage ?
You give a further details
Contact an Advocate

You can file a petition for divorce on the ground of cruelty. You have suffered a lot and it is not possible for you to live with him. If you have decided to leave him then you can go for divorce. You will have to dicuss this matter in detail. Kindly meet me if you need further advice

yes you can apply for Divorce in court under the ground of cruelty. And also you can file a criminal case against your husband under section 498A of Indian Penal Code and also under Domestic violence Act. if you are not earning, you can also file for maintenance under section 125 of Criminal procedure code.