Procedure to file for divorce after five years of marriage

I want separate with my husband. In my five years married life my husband never understand my feelings....He always try to ignore me......And after some times say sorry........And many things can happened......Now I m not control my mind how I can manage.....Plz help me .....

OK i understand your query.If your husband is ready to give you divorce then you can easily approach the Family Court of your local jurisdiction and file a mutual divorce which will ultimately save your time and labor,If your husband is not willing to grant you divorce, then you have no other option but to file a contested divorce,
Thanks.

How many times you have separate from your husband.
If you separate more than two years then you can file divorce in desertion ground.
Or you may file divorce on cruelty ground.
You can contact with me.

My earnest respects and salutations to you,

You can contact a counselling centre with next of your kin or dear ones. Grounds of separation for mutual divorce can be considered for mental harassment and cruelty. A notice to this effect could be drafted, however a counselling sesssion under the family mediation centre under supervision of your High Court is also adviced.

Without going into the further details i cannot convey my further advice.

BEst wishes,

You can go for mutual divorce it will be disposed of within 6months from the date of filling or you can go for contested divorce after a separation of 1 year. But contest divorce is time consuming it is better if you go for mutual divorce