Procedure to file for contested divorce due to trust issues.

I am working women and i have one baby girl 6 years old . my husband always doubtful in my character . i always trying for talk with him but no use and now it is very difficult for me to live with my husband. and i want divorce from him pz suggest.

Answers (2)

276 votes

You can file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty again the husband and also file maintenance application in the said petition because you are having your daughter custody and the said petition you can write what kind on physical as well as mental cruelty given by your husband and consent a lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

331 votes

I believe that u r Hindu
Doubting character and harassing mentally and physically constitutes cruelty making it extremely difficult to live together except at the risk of danger to the life or body. On this ground u may directly file a divorce petition in family court or civil court under section 13 of Hindu marriage act against ur husband.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles