Procedure to file for contested divorce due to trust issues.

I am working women and i have one baby girl 6 years old . my husband always doubtful in my character . i always trying for talk with him but no use and now it is very difficult for me to live with my husband. and i want divorce from him pz suggest.

You can file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty again the husband and also file maintenance application in the said petition because you are having your daughter custody and the said petition you can write what kind on physical as well as mental cruelty given by your husband and consent a lawyer

I believe that u r Hindu
Doubting character and harassing mentally and physically constitutes cruelty making it extremely difficult to live together except at the risk of danger to the life or body. On this ground u may directly file a divorce petition in family court or civil court under section 13 of Hindu marriage act against ur husband.