Procedure to file for contested divorce and maintenance.

What kind of proof do I need to get to get divorce from my husband n alimony every month

Hi Madam,
there few grounds for getting divorce primary of which is cruelty, unsoundness of mind and incurable diseases. many of the divorce petitions are on the ground of cruelty . you need to produce as per the grounds urged for example if u say its cruelty you need to state in petition what all acts of him or his family have caused you cruelty and produce any evidence available with you to prove the same.
and for alimoney you can file a different case under sec 125 crpc or u can as well make an interim application for maintainance in divorce case itself all you have to prove fir alimoney is your husbands earnings his wealth and property and how would have you lived with him if you decided to continue to live with him happily.

good luck :)feel free to contact for assistance.

Madam

On what ground you are approaching for divorce is should be informed. In case of cruelty you should mention all the problems that you faced from your husband. Here if it was physical harassment you need get medical records and injury report.

In case of mental harassment you need to express the way of behavior with you. Through circumstantial evidence you can prove the mental harassment.

As part of alimony you can seek the same. The same will be awarded on his income and capacity.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Go for unilateral divorce on grounds of cruelty. ..file crl.misc u/sec 125 of Cr.p.c to get maintainence ...need to prove the petulance of manner and also mental cruelties casted by him primafacie. ..provided your marriage is irretrievably dead