Procedure to file a petition for divorce for the second time

Hi I'm a divorcee now married and facing few personal issues.. can I get divorce second time.. please explain how it works.

You can get divorce 100 times and also marry many times. It is your right after all. However when you seek divorce with your spouse you must have reasons that should be accepted by the court. Since you already obtained divorce once you must be knowing the facts. Good luck!

The second marriage is concern it is a new one according to the law. Therefore You can approach the court for divorce by filing a petition. You have every right to approach court for want of divorce, maintenance etc..

Hi after getting divorce your first marriage only u got second marriage if it is so there no issues for second time filing divorce and it can get from court again there is no bar for second time order of divorce

The Law providing for Grounds of divorce doesn't preclude a divorcee who has remarried, to seek for divorce second time. The Previous divorce doesn't have any bearing on your second marriage. When you face Personal issues in the second marriage, you can still apply for divorce. Whether it's second or first or even third marriage is immaterial.