Procedure to apply for divorce from wife not staying togeather

Hi got divorce from my wife through court. She filed DVC case against me. Both agreed to stay together after getting divorce. Case is pending in high court. DVC was withdrawn. But we could stay only for one week. Now we are not staying together I want apply for divorce what is further course of action

1) at the time of second motion both husband and wife have to remain present in court .

2) if either husband or wife fails to attend court divorce wont be granted .

3) you can also make an application to court to with draw your consent .

4) once your consent is withdrawn divorce petition would be dismissed

5) your husband does not need legal order from court to stay with you . he can at prsent stay with you if he so desires .

6) your families consent is not necessary for the parties to say together .

7) panchayat decision has no legal sanctity . divorce decree has to be passed by court not panchayat

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari