Procedure for divorce where marriage not registered

Hello! Sir I am  from Bangalore, I get married and living with my husband for passed 7 years, because of same personal issue I want to apply for divorce sir but we had didn't registered the marriage so what the procedure of that sir?

Hello madam,
Even if you don't have a registered marriage certificate, you can still prove that you are married to your spouse, by showing your marriage invitation card, Marriage photograph and if you have children their birth certificate will mention their father's name. If not collect a receipt/extract of the entry made from the place where your marriage was solemnised (Temple/Church)
This will be sufficient proof of your marriage in the absence of a registered certificate.
Regards
Advocate

Dear Madam,
Marriage registered or not, that is not issue for applying divorce, you can applying divorce with your marriage photos and invitation card and you have produce to proof to show you are Bangalore resident.

Lot of things/issue has to be examined;
1. What is your cast?
2.Where did u got married?
3.Whether it's love marriage or arranged?
4.Have u got marriage invitation, marriage photos etc
5.Have any children between them.
Then only can suggest after examing it.