Procedure for divorce marriage done forcefully under arya samaj

How can I get divorce from arya samaj marriage, with least effort and money, I got marry a to a guy in Delhi in arya samaj, I don't wanted to get marry with him but there was some situations which force me to do, now it's 4 years we did not meet, not even we intimated,, after marriage, my family shifted to that place, that guy Is not a good person, I don't want him to interfere in my life ahead, our, s family did not know anything about it still.. Plzzzz help me out of this, I m very much scared from that guy still

You may file a case for nullity of marriage under the provision of Hindu Marriage Act instead of taking divorce as your marriage is not consummated and you also did not marry with him by your sweet will.

You can file a divorce on the ground that you are not living with him for last 4 Years and in case he threatens you then you can file a criminal complaint against him.
If you want to get divroce then you can speak to him and then can get mutual divorce

Marriage by force is an criminal offence in itself and you have a right to approach court to declare such marriage null and void and also take action for punished him for his criminal act however you are so late to initiate criminal proceedings but you can approach court for divorce.