Procedure for divorce marriage done forcefully under arya samaj

How can I get divorce from arya samaj marriage, with least effort and money, I got marry a to a guy in Delhi in arya samaj, I don't wanted to get marry with him but there was some situations which force me to do, now it's 4 years we did not meet, not even we intimated,, after marriage, my family shifted to that place, that guy Is not a good person, I don't want him to interfere in my life ahead, our, s family did not know anything about it still.. Plzzzz help me out of this, I m very much scared from that guy still

Answers (3)

You may file a case for nullity of marriage under the provision of Hindu Marriage Act instead of taking divorce as your marriage is not consummated and you also did not marry with him by your sweet will.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a divorce on the ground that you are not living with him for last 4 Years and in case he threatens you then you can file a criminal complaint against him.
If you want to get divroce then you can speak to him and then can get mutual divorce

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Marriage by force is an criminal offence in itself and you have a right to approach court to declare such marriage null and void and also take action for punished him for his criminal act however you are so late to initiate criminal proceedings but you can approach court for divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

We married in arya samaj mandir we stayed together for 1 month after that girl's parents sent her Canada what action can be take?…

Read More

Sir, i got married on 17.08.14(arya samaj) we were in the 3rd year of enginerring. A year is to come to an end. The girl is now flighng away frm this …

Read More

Hi, My husband was married to a girl in 2013 according to bengoli rituals and they both were bengoli. After 2-3 days of living together he found her a…

Read More

mene 2015 me arya samaj mandir se sadi ki thi pr mere husbnd ne mujhse kuch tym mnga agr ghr wale ni mne to hm alg rahnge ab jab mere hubby k ghr walo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue