One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashish Negi

Advocate Ashish Negi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Chhattarpur Extension, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashish Negi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashish provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2015. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2107/2015
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Ashish Negi

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ashish Negi Remarriage after high court's divorce decree & certified copy of same Husband files for divorce on the basis of false allegations on wife