Physical & mental harassment/torture, what are the options for relief

Please confirm if Mahila Aayog and Helpline 1091 both are same department or different. I also had a counselling through 1091 but no relief . My husband still keep torturing me mentally and physiically.

Mahila Aayog is a committee form for the upliftment of womens of different classes where as helpline 1091 is basically counselling centre where Police officers try to resolve the matters before feeling any FIR.

mam ,
You can file a divorce petition before district family judge on ground of torture and cruelty .
#And also you can file a complaint under sec. 12 domestic violence act.
#File a complaint for maintenance .
Thanks.