Physical and mental harassment by in laws what can I do

I got married 5yrs ago,they tortured me mentally n physically n deprived me of all the things at home,at last they took out all my things in my absence n shifted it to a rented house.After shifting me 2dat house,he became even worst n started threating me,beating me,scolding me n my family much more n he started coming late n many times stopped coming even n now he completely left the house n is staying wid his family after beating me but I didnt complain for it bcz i was struggling wid depression.Nw hez threatening me dat he will break the lock of the house n throw all my things as hez d husb

In regards to the information provided you can file a domestic violence case against your husband and inlaws ..and can claim monthly maintenance if you are not working and also take the restraining orders as well as you hav a right to alternate residence.for further query pls contact us

You can FIR lodged for cruelty , complaint under domestic violence and if you want to separate file for divorce. In the complainant we can explain all the instances and get other section under the penal code attracted in order to make the case even strong(

You may file a case of domestic violence against your husband along with that you should report it to the nearest Police Station about the incidence and file a complaint with the CAW Cell.
You have a very strong case and you must pursue it seriously.

First of all you have to be brave enough to take legal recourse against them. Being a legally wedded wife, you can claim all the rights provided to you by the law of land. You can file domestice violance complaint agaist all your in laws beside maintainance case against your husband and also file complaint before crime against womne cell for all the cruelities