One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate I.A. Alvi

Advocate I.A. Alvi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato38 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate I.A. Alvi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Alvi provides services in various field of criminal law, family law, divorce matters, cheque bounce matters & child custody laws.

Advocate Alvi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1985. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/369/85

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate I.A. Alvi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate I.A. Alvi

Q: Maintenance amount which can be claimed in case of having a child

Hi sir, I just want to know that if we file n claim 50,000 maintenance per month for me n my son who is 5 months old n me 27 yrs old. N my husband is software Engineer earns 70000 per month much amount shall I actually get by finalize as per court.any idea ??

Advocate I.A. Alvi answered
In regards to your querry related to maintenance amount which can be awarded to a wife is 25% of the total earning of the husband this was decided last year by the hobble Supreme court of India...but usually it is not followed by the courts till the time u don't quote that citation before the court so pls take the copy of the same and place on record....for further information please feel free to contact us

Q: Wife filing maintenance case if transferring Rs 5000 every month

If I am transferring amount (Rs 5000) into the account of my wife and maintaining proper accounting, can she file maintenance Case ??

Advocate I.A. Alvi answered
Yes your wife can certainly file a maintenance case as rs 5000 as maintenance has not been ordered by any competent court.But the amount you have paid can get adjusted in the arrears of maintenance which will get accrued after passing of the order...for further information please contact us

Q: Wants to know how to prove the case of dowry and domestic violence

if i filling a case for dowery n domestic voilence thn how i back the case

Advocate I.A. Alvi answered
The dowry cases and domestic violence cases are difficult to prove as all the acts of violence and demand happen in the four walls of your house and there is no independent witness available for the same it is better to settle your disputes amicably with your husband which will help you in moving ahead in your life

Q: Girlfriend threatening to file a case for not marrying having affair

I am. Married on 1 Feb 2017, my wife is having many affair with many boyfrnd, and when I oppose this she start threatening me that she will file dowry and domestic violence, I have seen her chat on her phone and when I see her phone she opposes to see her phone, I can't ask her where she goes, she want to live her life independently, she had no care of my feeling, I had her chat which she had chat with her boyfrnd, in which she is saying that she will. Give me silent death

Advocate I.A. Alvi answered
I can understand it is very difficult to accept these kind of scenario but sir since you are aware that your wife is cheating with you in that case you should take the decision and first of all try to take the chat copies of your wife if possible and simoultaneosly dont be afraid of dowry cases they can be handled it is better than living in this shit....for any further assistance pls contact us.

Q: Received summon from court under charge 138

I have received summon from court under charges 138 and 141. I was employed with Moolchand hospital, new Delhi from 1st Oct 16 to 14 Oct 16 (only for 14 days). After that I left sending mail of resignation. As per the an undertaking/agreement if I discontinue my job before 24 month I have to pay 100000/- and 50,000/- if 60 days notice period not served. I deposited 2 check of said amount to them at the time of joining which get dishonoured as I put stop payment for these checks. Please advise what I should do now as working their was like prisoner and lots of mental harrashment.

Advocate I.A. Alvi answered
Hire a good Lawyer who defend you before the court for any further information pls contact is us at the earliest the court you have to bring your side of the story before the court otherwise ..this is a criminal offence so take it seriously

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate I.A. Alvi

Can Advocate I.A. Alvi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate I.A. Alvi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate I.A. Alvi?

When you meet with Advocate I.A. Alvi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate I.A. Alvi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate I.A. Alvi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate I.A. Alvi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate I.A. Alvi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate I.A. Alvi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate I.A. Alvi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate I.A. Alvi?

The cost of hiring Advocate I.A. Alvi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.