One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Chirag Madan

Advocate Chirag Madan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAkbar Road, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Chirag has a hardcore litigation and corporate law experience. He has a vast experience which ranges from the Trial courts to the Supreme Court. He was a chamber junior to the Doyen of Criminal Law Sh. Ram Jethmalani and is also associated with Sh. Sidharth Luthra, Senior Advocate. He specializes in Criminal law, Family Law and Constitutional law. He represents the Govt. of Delhi, the North DMC, SDMC and Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Sikh Committee before the Delhi High Court and tribunals. He is also a Legal Consultant for the Delhi Police. Recently he was emplaned by the Delhi High Court middle income group society.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Gopal Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Chirag Madan 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Garima Arora - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Chirag Madan's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Chirag Madan

Q: Is adult chat on whatsapp on both concent is crime or not?

I am a bright student and i did sexting/adult chat ( no nude or porn but only chat) with my female friend and both are involved in it.We both are adult.The girl is friendly talking with me everday.ow a days the girl is using abusive slang word but i didn't used it . If after some year if the girl do complain against me in police, can I be arrested under various sections like sec 354, 509, sexual harrasment etc. I am preparing all india exam and i am very worried because i knew it from various websites that as indian laws are female friendly so she can do anything on you although she involved in it.

Advocate Chirag Madan answered
The girl can definately file a complaint against you but whether you will be arrested. The answer to this goes both ways as first delay will have to explained. secondly if she files a complainant which is converted into an FIR you can file for anticipatory bail. Thirdly if you are apprehending something of this sought file a complaint before a police station for your defence later on.



Advocate Chirag Madan answered
Under law there is no provision for obtaining anticipatory bail after conviction. As per your query your case at the appeal stage, you have presumably been convicted by the Magistrate/ trial court. If there is a conviction then your recourse under law would be a Revision application under section 397 of the Cr.PC but unfortunately you will have to surrender before the appellate court. Under section 397(1) Cr.Pc has the power to release a person on bail but that will be regular bail. There is no provision for anticipatory bail in your case.

Q: And please tell is it a compulsion that first bail has to be rejected if accused is under 120b nd h

And please tell is it a compulsion that first bail has to be rejected if accused is under 120b nd he's in judicial custody in tihar jail and which court( session or district) will give bail . The matter is in Rohini court Delhi

Advocate Chirag Madan answered
Section 120-B IPC deals with the punishment for criminal conspiracy. It is a substantive offence. The accused must be charged with some other offence along with 120-B. There is no compulsion that the first bail has to be rejected, it depends totally on the facts of each case and the role alleged to the accused. As far as the court is concerned under the CRPC it has been specified which offence is triable by the Court of Session or Magistrate.

Q: Already married, can i marry another woman by changing religion

HI , I have been married from last 4 years , have a daughter and now i am in love with some other girl from last 2 years and wants to get divorce since its not easy to live there and all family members are making my life hell , is there any procedure that if she is not giving me divorce i can marry to another girl by changing religion ? i am Hindu and can turn into islam Regards

Advocate Chirag Madan answered
No you cannot marry the other girl by changing your religion. The doctrine of indissolubility of marriage, under the traditional Hindu law, did not recognise that conversion would have the effect of dissolving a Hindu marriage. Conversion to another religion by one or both the Hindu spouses did not dissolve the marriage. If you do so you can be charged under section 494 of the Indian Penal Code for Bigamy.

Q: How to file attempt to murder case and domestic violence on husband

Need to know the procedure to file complaint against husband for attempt to murder and domestic violence?

Advocate Chirag Madan answered
In order to file a case for Attempt to murder first you need to approach the Police Station and file a written complaint. On the basis of that written complaint the Police will lodge a First Information Report (FIR). After the FIR is lodged they police will start their investigation and the offence being a Non-Bailable offence , the accused is likely to be taken into custody.As far the case under the Domestic violence is concerned it shall be filed with provisions of Domestic Violence Act,2005. This complaint will be filed before a Magistrate who has competent jurisdiction to try the case. The Domestic violence Act has provisions for Protection orders, Residence orders, Monetary relief etc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chirag Madan

Can Advocate Chirag Madan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chirag Madan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chirag Madan?

When you meet with Advocate Chirag Madan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chirag Madan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chirag Madan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chirag Madan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chirag Madan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chirag Madan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chirag Madan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chirag Madan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chirag Madan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.