Person filed divorce again after withdraw giving consent in the court

Can a person file divorce again once he withdraw giving consent in the court?

Answers (2)

Yes, you may file for divorce again after withdrawing consent in the court before.
for more information feel free to have a word with me
All the best

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes a person can file divorce after giving consent to withdraw the case. Don't worry there is a provision in the law of the land with which we can file divorce again but don't waste time to file the divorce petition

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I have been married for 8 years now. I have a 3.5 year old daughter. Me and my husband have no compatibility. What to know what are my legal rights?…

Read More

Hi I recently got to know from a girl that my husband has had an affair and she had to go through abortion. I would like to understand what legal act…

Read More

I want divorce from my husband.. We are married for 3years blesses with one daughter of 1.5years old... I want divorce because my spouse is having ext…

Read More

If I get divorced with my wife, should I come in the definition of jewelery given to her during marriage? And if I get divorced, do I have to give my …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue