Continue to LawRato.com with Google


NOC for visitation rights from husband in case wife remarries NRI

If child Coustady with mother after divorce ,mother wants to merry again out of the country ,father did not agree to give noc of child then what to do

Answers (2)

In your case the father can file case for getting custody of child in concern family court. As his visitation rights will come to end if his X wife married to tge person who is living out of tge country.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Once wife remarries or decides to leave the country it invites courts intervention. She cannot leave the country without the permission of the court. In such a case you have to file an application objecting such a move. In case of remarriage custody would be transfer to the father permanently.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Legal implications for engagement breakoff…

Read More

If the wife is the OCI holder based on husband indian citizenship, in case of divorce, the OCI has to be surrendered. But the child is Indian citizen.…

Read More

Or relation breaks in three months girl went to her home for festival and to atteng marriage of cousin after tht she dint came back and when we go to …

Read More

Can husband and wife stay separately without taking divorce. What if husband wants divorce and wife doesn't want divorce. Can wife has legal right…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue