NOC for visitation rights from husband in case wife remarries NRI

If child Coustady with mother after divorce ,mother wants to merry again out of the country ,father did not agree to give noc of child then what to do

In your case the father can file case for getting custody of child in concern family court. As his visitation rights will come to end if his X wife married to tge person who is living out of tge country.

Once wife remarries or decides to leave the country it invites courts intervention. She cannot leave the country without the permission of the court. In such a case you have to file an application objecting such a move. In case of remarriage custody would be transfer to the father permanently.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore