Need to give divorce for genophobia for wife

21-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
I got married in December of 2022, but our relationship ended 20 days later because my wife had genophobia. She moved back in with her parents after we were married, and she did not communicate with me or have a phone after that. My question is how to demonstrate genophobia medically in the coart and how to gather evidence.

Answer #1
Dear Sir,

You have to get such documents issued by concerned specialists and produce her conversation with you to demonstrate before the Courts otherwise it is very hard for you to get the Divorce on the said ground. If you have any other ground of cruelty etc it may also be pleaded to get divorce.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
A wife’s inability to find perform marital obligations are viewed as cruelty under eyes of of law.
If you have not consummated your marriage with your wife then you can move for annulment of marriage.
If you have then file a petition for divorce raising these issues and file an application for a summoning an expert to assess her.
After filing of the divorce petition, the case will be referred to mediation and in all likelihood the case will get settled.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato