Need to get divorce as i am living separate from 8 months

Dear Sir/ madam, What to do, my husband is not living with me, I had 2 daughter, 1 is with him and 2nd is with me, I take care for the 2nd daughter, but now I want to dissolve the same, Meanwhile in this period he had not help me in any way i.e. financially and all, says that do your own, So what can I do, I want to dissolve the marriage and I don't want any alimony from him.

File for a mutual divorce. It will be peaceful without much tussle.
Also, the court will ask you and your husband to reconcile, which is again upto you.

Also the custodianship of your children can be settled smoothly and nobody has to suffer in the future.

Madam, you can file complaint against him and aslo issue legal notice to your husband, thereafter file divorce petitio n. And can claim your right of maintenance and property etc.for yourself and your daughter.

Hello Madam,

You can file a mutual consent petition. You will get the decree of divorce in 6mnths from the date of filling.
You can keep the custody of your child if minor. If major custody does not come in question.

For further information kindly call me on 9833473146.