Need divorce from torturing wife

i am studying, not earning and she married me forcefully 20 days before. i m 22 years and she is 28 years . if i don't do anything like she expected she is threatening me that she will suicide. She is always scolding and shouting at me. I feel i m in hell is it possible for me to get divorce.

Answers (3)

138 votes

In this case, Yes we can file a divorce, I would like to know that marriage registered one or not and further stated that she forcefully married you. You did any wrong. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

You are well within your rights to apply for a contested divorce if you are having the feel of being tortured. To ensure that you do not get caught in her attempts to commit suicide I would highly recommend you to issue a notice Containing all the allegations against her and recording the same so that it is admissible as evidence in the court of law.

You may feel free to get in touch with me or any lawyer of your choice who will be able to give you proper advice and get this issue sorted out.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
114 votes

date of divorce you can get null and void stating that you was forcefully married to the girl that girl threatened you and married you on the ground or non consummation of marriage and threatening to obtain a concern for marriage you can obtain null and void that means the marriage itself is not valid before law

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles