necessary to file recovery execution in high court for maintance

i got a order from court RS.15000 as maintenance my husband blocked it and decreased it to 3000. so is it necessary to challenge it in high court only or can we challenge it family court in my town pls give correct guidance everybody is mis guiding me.

Your husband cannot block the court order. You can file the C M P before the Family Court in your place against your husband. You can file the C M P only after one year of the disposal of the M C Case.

If you have a decree from a court, then you can enforceable on that court itself by execution petition. If the amount ordered by the court is interim maintenance then File a petition on the same court for recovery of the amount from husband and state the real facts that he did not paid the amount as per the order of the court.

Information furnished is incomplete. Which court granted the maintenance? What do you mean by "my husband blocked it and decreased it to 3000. "? Was it through a further judicial proceedings? If so, Were you heard before reducing the amount of maintenance?