My wife said I got periods at the time of court counseling

24-May-2024 (In Divorce Law)
My wife left me and filed sec9 after 1 year separation, I filed sec13 1ia. At the time of court counseling in between conversation my wife said I got periods. Is that any indication that she is trying to say to lawyer?

Answer #1
1. at the time of court counseling it happens to ladies and in some cases we can presume that she is escaping also.
2. i think if your wife is having doubts about what to do or not to do then she is trying to say to the lawyer.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Dear Sir,

You may go to High Court for a speedy justice as divorce cases are to be disposed of within 12 months. Your wife unnecessarily filed petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights which may be clubbed along with your pending case. Thus, both the cases will be disposes after recording common evidence by giving common judgment.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato