My wife put false dowry case against me

Me and my wife living separately since last 8 months. She did all the harassment things and made my life worst after marriage, now after 8 months of separation she has put false 498a, 417,406 and 34 FIR on me and my parents and now Matter will be in court. We have never demanded dowry and never harassed her, in that case we are the victim. What to do in such case?

Which proof or evidence she mentioned in FIR.
Whether are you guilty or not that can be come after trial finished.Butnyou can file proceeding in High Court for quashing of FIR on the grounds you mentioned in your question.

My Response to your query:

If charge sheet is not prepared you can go for quashing of fir before High Court.

If charge sheet prepared than you have to go for discharge application.

For detail consultation you can contact me