My husband is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?

Married for 7 years. He is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?

It depends on what exactly u want to do. U can file a complaint before the women's cell, u can also lodge a complaint with the local police depending upon the circumstances, u can seek divorce, u can also file a complaint alleging domestic violence. More can be discussed once v discuss the facts in detail.

you can seek divorce on this ground as well as invoke your rights under various sections of Indian penal code including u/s 498A. You can file petition under D V Act claiming right of residence/maintenance/compensation etc.You can also file application/petition for maintenance separately.

You can proceed with file a Complainant at Women cell u/s 498 A,406 . You can file a Complaint for bigamy against your husband .( After confirmation of Cheating ). Apart from that you can also file a petition at family court u/s 125 CRPC for maintenance. For further query contact to us.