One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar-IV, Delhi
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ravinder Tyagi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tyagi services in various field of Criminal Defence, Corporate Law, Divorce & Alimony, Family Dispute, Property Dispute, Recovery & Debt, Wills / Trusts, Cheque Bounce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravinder enrolled with the Bar Council of Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Saket Bar Court Association and the Patiala House District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1906/2004
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ravinder Tyagi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

Q: Divorce case . Advice for a helpless single girl.

Sir, I am living in mumbai now . My husband is from delhi . He had sent me divorce notice from delhi tis hazari court in 2013 november & march 2014 but due to personal matters i couldnt go to court. infact my dad didnt supported me... now it has more than 1 year i have no clue what happend in court. Now that guy is ruining some other girls life by claming false allegation against me and taking sympathy sir i am all alone widout any support of any one financially & mentally. Pls guide me what should i do ?

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi answered
First of all, you have to engage the Lawyer to know the status of Case. Handover the summon's to lawyer to know the status. Contact us to proceed. You have to file maintenance petition against your husband . Apart from that you can proceed for 498A a Criminal Complaint.

Q: As settlement in laws asking for 30 lacs. What money will court decide

My brother is a CA and his income is 60,000. They are married for 1 year and 3 months. They are now staying separate for 6 months. Bhabhi is earning 20,000 per month and she is a interior designer. When we tried for settlement they asked for 30 lacs. If they file for divorce what would be the amount of maintenance?

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi answered
She is not entitled for maintenance as per Sec 125 CRPC. No amount will be require for filing of divorce as maintenance. She will not claim any amount in divorce petition. For further proceeding ,you have to contact ?

Q: wife not allowing me to talk to my daughter despite divorce MOU

Hi, me and my ex wife has got divorced 4 months back. We also signed an mou for the conditions after divorce. I was supposed to have rights for phone, Skype with my daughter and also alternate weekends visitation. Now she has suddenly turned it around is not allowing me to talk to my daughter. How to proceed legally

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi answered
First of all,you have to show divorce & MOU contents to us.You can proceed through court to meet your daughter & talk with her. Being a guardian ,you have a right to meet her as per Guardian & Wards act.

Q: My husband is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?

Married for 7 years. He is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi answered
You can proceed with file a Complainant at Women cell u/s 498 A,406 . You can file a Complaint for bigamy against your husband .( After confirmation of Cheating ). Apart from that you can also file a petition at family court u/s 125 CRPC for maintenance. For further query contact to us.

Q: can we be help liable fr suicide of our spouses if we walk out on them

What if I walk out of my marriage since I love another man and he walks out too...and we send Divorce Notices to our respective partners and one of them commits suicide and names either or both of us as the reason for suicide. The reasons for us to walk out of our marriages and mainly Compatibility Challenges.

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi answered
First of all,you have to take divorce from your spouse. Without taking divorce ,indulging in relationship with another person will create illegal relation. No value of this relation in the eyes of law. Apart from that ,if any spouse commit suicide for the reason and named in the suicide note. Than that person can be punished in Law u/s 306 of IPC up to 10 year of Punishment. For further query contact .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

Can Advocate Ravinder Tyagi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravinder Tyagi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi?

When you meet with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravinder Tyagi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravinder Tyagi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravinder Tyagi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.