Mutual divorce as husband filed for divorce u/s 13 of marriage act

How to make my husband take section 13 and to go for mutual divorce.

yes u can go for the mutual divorce divorce by filing a petition before the court. or mutually go for the divorce and file the maintenance case if u want or if he is ready for giving maintenance without then there is no need for that.

Dear client,
Your husband must have filed the divorce u/s 13 (1)(is). I guess you now want to file the same u/s 13(b) that is divorce by mutual consent..you must prove in court that you are living separately from last one year. you both decide the terms and conditions related to maintenance, kids if any, property etc. Ask your husband to withdraw the existing complain and file a mutual divorce petition mentioning all these terms and conditions..within 6 months in two motions you will get divorce

Regards
Team lawyer mitra