One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Meerut - Advocate Sabia Malik

Advocate Sabia Malik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Shivlok, Meerut
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sabia Malik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sabia Malik's office is in Shivlok, Meerut.
  • District Court, Meerut

Questions Answered by Advocate Sabia Malik Payment of monthly alimony if wife remarries How to marry if family does not agree with the marriage