Mother wants to file for divorce and DV case after 25 yrs of marriage

My parents have been married for 25 years and my mother has been physically and mentally tortured by my father and his family for 23 years. If my mother wants to file a case against my father what is the maintenance she is entitled, she is supporting both my brother and I as we’re both studying -23 and 19 yrs, also what is expected time frame for a divorce to be finalised?

Ji tell me first thing that in which time your mother Father living separately some times required for divorce and she is entitled to get maintenance during living with him as law on the income maintenance wil be determine

Yes she can file a case for maintenance. Even she can file a separate case for domestic violence and mental and physical harassment. Maintenance amount will depend upon the monthly earning of the husband.