Mental Harrasment by in laws as mom in law has influence on husband

My mom in law, father in law harass me every day, thereby making my life miserable like hell. My mom in law has major influence on my husband and he agrees to whatever wrong she says. Whenever we return from work she creates one or the other scene and lies to him for petty issues. She tells lies to him and initiates fight/ arguments between both of us and clearly tells my husband in my absence to divorce. I have two sister in laws. Their regular interference makes condition worse. For the past 1 month, I m staying with my parents. They also threat me by saying that he will divorce. Want help

Dear client, you should go to the family court for filing of the complaint of Domestic Violence, in which court will summoned them including in laws. when they will appeared in the court, you should tell everything to court in open. Then court will settle this matter by mediation and also warn them to not to do so in future. Your husband cannot take divorce without your consent if you will file complaint of Domestic violence.

First of file you can file a complaint before concerned police authority to register an FIR u/s 498 IPC , You can file a case against all of them under Domestic violence act qua their conduct towards you. Did you file any written complaint before any authority before this ,., mention that in your complaint also , it will help you and file a case for your maintenance and for your child(if have) .,.,.and provision of ipc

Hii...in your case if you want to go back to your matrimonial home you can file case under section 9 of hindu mariage act because your husband deserted you without any reason.further you and your husband may file suit for permanent injuction restraining your in laws to interfere in your peacful life.you can also take criminal action against your in laws and can file cimplaint u/ s 498-A of I.p.c.