One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan

Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Patiala, Patiala
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan's office is in District Court, Patiala, Patiala.

Popular Reviews

Jagsir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue The lawyer gave me the right guidance The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward He is a good person and mujhe sucide krne se bacha liya
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan Where should I file divorce case I file for divorce and husband never appears on date how to complete