Marriage registration documentary

For my friend mutual divorce completed. Now they both wants to marriage different person as their family arrangement. When they are going to do next marriage that time is there any necessary to submit their mutual divorce certificate. As nobody knows about their marriage. Please inform .

Answers (3)

297 votes

whether your going to do register marriage

its not compulsory to show the divorce certificate

but you need to keep the divorce order copy with them

if you need any legal assistance feel free to contact me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

147 votes

No, not necessary to submit your previous divorce marriage certificate when you going for another marriage .it will not be a barrier for their new marriage. so you don't have to produce the divorce certificate.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
65 votes

If you think your spouse is hiding assets, you have a couple of options. In contested divorce proceedings, discovery must occur. ... Additionally, your attorney may depose your spouse, meaning your spouse must answer questions under oath. If your spouse lies about specific assets, then they can face penalties

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles