Maintenance case filed by wife what action can i take

My wife is having affairs and 6 time syucit Tring so I have live but she's complaint in family court for maintenance she's want 22500 rs p.m my salary is 23000 p.m my son is 6 year old he with my wife I have 6th chance of my wife for we bater life but she's not...... I want divorce.

Dear
You can file divorce petition before concern court. The external affair is a cause for filing the divorcee petition.
It is your responsibility to prove this thing before court. So first of collect all the evidence relating to external affairs and after collecting file Divorcee case.

Secondly your wife has tryed six time sucide due to external affair is the main cause to file divorce case.

If ur child wants live with u , u can file a case in court and on saying her court will not pass order on basis of her, now u have to find a lawyer he can help u by filling a written statement in the court .

Hello You can file divorce in the family court on the ground of cruelty, As far as 125 is cornered you have to contest the proceeding strongly. You show your bon- fide salary to the court and content matter strongly. Further detail consultation can only be given after knowing entire facts only.