Maintenance case filed by wife what action can i take

My wife is having affairs and 6 time syucit Tring so I have live but she's complaint in family court for maintenance she's want 22500 rs p.m my salary is 23000 p.m my son is 6 year old he with my wife I have 6th chance of my wife for we bater life but she's not...... I want divorce.

Answers (3)

99 votes

You can file divorce petition before concern court. The external affair is a cause for filing the divorcee petition.
It is your responsibility to prove this thing before court. So first of collect all the evidence relating to external affairs and after collecting file Divorcee case.

Secondly your wife has tryed six time sucide due to external affair is the main cause to file divorce case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

347 votes

If ur child wants live with u , u can file a case in court and on saying her court will not pass order on basis of her, now u have to find a lawyer he can help u by filling a written statement in the court .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
291 votes

Hello You can file divorce in the family court on the ground of cruelty, As far as 125 is cornered you have to contest the proceeding strongly. You show your bon- fide salary to the court and content matter strongly. Further detail consultation can only be given after knowing entire facts only.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles