One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit

Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKausthub Society, Ahmedabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit's office is in Kausthub Society, Ahmedabad.
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Dr Yangchan Kishore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was satisfactory.
2 weeks ago
Arpit Parghi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
3 weeks ago
Kaushik bosamiya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good . He is knowledgeable and helped me a lot.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit Parents are having government job I am a government employee, can I demand maintenance from husband